summary of your Personal and Career Evaluation
- Conduct an online search in areas related to your career goals:
- Search for volunteer opportunities in your community.
- Identify (and bookmark) professional societies and certifications that interest you.
- Identify a career path, building on your current position and future goals.
- Visit O*Net (Links to an external site.), from the Department of Labor, to identify trends, as well as the skills, experience, and education requirements for your career path.
Develop a well-written 3- to 4-page paper that includes the following:
- One internship position: Include a link to the internship description and provide a summary of how this position relates to your career goals.
- One volunteer opportunity: Include a link to the description for the volunteer opportunity and provide a summary of how this opportunity relates to your career goals.
- One professional certification: Include a link to the description of this certification and summarize the qualifications required to obtain certification, as well as the value the certification provides.
- Identify a Career Path building on your current position and future goals. Include your alignment between your Myers-Briggs personality type and your future career goals and two actions you can take to leverage your personality type with the desired career goal.
- Provide a summary of your Personal and Career Evaluation. Include why you are interested in a career in organizational leadership, and describe your experience completing the evaluation.
Your submission should be 3-4 pages (excluding cover page and references) and formatted according to APA.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.