- Share details about one area from the iCARE Self-Assessment 1 where you have significant opportunity for improvement during your BSN program. How will you work to improve your own professionalism in this area?
- one area of iCARE i need to work on: Take time to care for myself in the workplace/ at home
- Share details about how you would like your instructors to demonstrate care for students while you are in your BSN program.
16.0 pts Addresses all aspects of the initial discussion question(s) applying experiences, knowledge, and understanding regarding all weekly concepts.12.0 ptsIntegrates evidence to support your discussion from: • assigned readings OR online lessons, AND • at least one outside scholarly source (not assigned in the course). Sources are credited.
Assigned readings: Hood, L. J. (2018). Leddy & Pepper’s professional nursing (9th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
- Chapter 1: pp. 15–16, 24–32
- Chapter 3: pp. 74–78
- Chapter 6: pp. 132–137, 142–144, 145–146
- Chapter 12: pp. 301–306
- Chapter 21: pp. 565–566
Massachusetts Nurse of the Future Nursing Core Competencies©: pp. 14–17
AACN Essentials of Baccalaureate Education: pp. 26–29
outside scholarly source:
- Burnout in Critical Care Nursing Staff By: Holle MN, Karakashian AL, Pravikoff D, CINAHL Nursing Guide, July 6, 2018
Holle MN; Pravikoff D; CINAHL Nursing Guide, EBSCO Publishing, 2018 Jul 06 (Evidence-Based Care Sheet – CEU), Database: Nursing Reference Center Plus
Subjects: Burnout, Professional; Critical Care Nursing; Nurses
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.