riving Value of Business Information Systems Through Process-Oriented Organization
- I. Based on your reading and analysis of the case study, post your response to the following:
- What challenges does Brown, the CIO, face in creating a process-oriented organization?
- What are the requirements for creating a process-oriented culture in an organization? To what extend does Pinnacle West address these requirements? Where is it lacking?
- Is it necessary to push the process-oriented culture to the entire company, or is having a process-oriented information technology organization sufficient for driving value from business information systems?
- What lessons can you learn from the Pinnacle West case, and how might you apply those at your organization? How effective is management at promoting a process-oriented culture? What could management do better or improve upon to create or implement enterprise-wide business information systems? Provide specific examples to support your observations.
General Guidance on Assignment Length: 2-4 paragraphs
II. Prepare a business memo, written to your Instructor that explains how you plan to incorporate your learning from the week into your Final Project. Your memo should include the following:
General Guidance on Assignment Length: Your Week 5 Assignment will typically be 1.5–3 pages (0.75–1 pages if single spaced), excluding a title page and references.
REFERENCES PROVIDED IN ZIP FILE
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.