Revise your thesis statement that you created in Weeks 1 and 2, which identifies your social and criminal justice issue.
This week you will build on the outline you created in Week 2. Think of this doc draft as an abbreviated version of your Capstone Pae ; it does not need to be a complete Capstone doc . Consider your rough draft a “mini-Capstone Par” that will prepare you to create your comprehensive Capstone ppr in Week 5.
Write a short paragraph for each of the points in your outline, Integrating Research Links to an external site.to support these ideas. Add a short introductory paragraph, Writing a Thesis Statement Links to an external site.at the beginning of your outline.
After submitting your draft, you will receive feedback on this papr from your instructor in Week 4. Based on the instructor feedback that you receive, you will expand, revise, and edit your esay to create your final Capstone paer in Week 5.
In your pper,
- Revise your thesis statement that you created in Weeks 1 and 2, which identifies your social and criminal justice issue.
- Incorporate any feedback that you received regarding your thesis statement from your instructor.
- Summarize your chosen social and criminal justice issue.
- Describe what makes this an issue.
- Provide data to show how this issue has made an impact on society.
- Explain which social justice principles need to be addressed and why.
- Detail the cultural and diversity issues present in your chosen social and criminal justice problem.
- Describe how addressing your chosen issue contributes to the goal of a more just society.
- Analyze the empirical research on your chosen topic.
- You may use your Week 1 Annotated Bibliography to complete this section of the paer.
- Propose a possible resolution to your chosen social and criminal justice issue.
- Evaluate which branches of the criminal justice system are impacted/involved and how they either help or hinder the issue.
- Analyze how the criminal and social justice theories (in relation to the United States Constitution) and landmark U.S. Supreme Court decisions impact your chosen issue and support your resolution.
- Examine how the judiciary, corrections, and law enforcement systems address social equality, solidarity, human rights, and overall fairness for all and how these essential concepts impact your issue and resolution.
- Evaluate how poverty, racism, religion and other sociocultural variables may apply to contemporary social and criminal justice by drawing information among the fields of, but not limited to, criminology, law, philosophy, psychology, science, and sociology.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.