Research a national policy focusing on a specific tobacco prevention initiative
Tobacco use is a major global public health challenge, causing in excess of 7 million deaths each year. Of the 7 million tobacco-related deaths worldwide, roughly 70,000 Saudis die from smoking-related diseases (Itumalla & Aldhmadi, 2020). Research a national policy focusing on a specific tobacco prevention initiative.
Based on what you learned this week, address the following substantive requirements:
- Specific age groups impacted by tobacco use in Saudi Arabia.
- The role of public health organizations in minimizing the use of tobacco products.
- The impact of the policy on tobacco prevention and how it may minimize the adverse health risks associated with the use of tobacco products.
- Any social issues concerning the implementation of policy.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be five to six pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Be formatted according to APA 7th edition and Saudi Electronic University writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of eight scholarly articles. The Saudi Digital Library is an excellent source for scholarly research. One of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but the others must be external.
You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.
Itumalla, R., & Aldhmadi, B. (2020). Combating tobacco use in Saudi Arabia: A review of recent initiatives. Eastern Mediterranean Health Journal, 26(7). http://www.emro.who.int/emhj-volume-26-2020/volume-26-issue-7/combating-tobacco-use-in-saudi-arabia-a-review-of-recent-initiatives.html
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.