Reflective Journal 2: My Views on the Benefits and Dangers of Social Media
- The journals are to reflect your experiences and opinions, so there are no right or wrong answers.
The issue that needs to be addressed in this journal is : Technology invasion of privacy and how drone journalism challenges journalistic norms of privacy.
Write a 1-page journal entry (approximately 250 words) in which you:
- Discuss two or three (2-3) benefits you or others have experienced with social media.
- Discuss one or two (1-2) dangers you or others have experienced with social media.
- Complete the page/word amount requirement.
- Write with clarity, following mechanics and formatting requirements.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a source page and cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the source page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcome(s) associated with this assignment are:
- Apply critical thinking skills to the analysis of issues involving mass media and society.
- Analyze ways in which different types of media content reflect and / or influence society’s attitudes and behaviors.
- Analyze various issues affecting the media business.
- Evaluate the effects of new forms of media (e.g., online services) on social interactions.
- Write clearly and concisely about media and society using proper writing mechanics.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.