Process Improvement Proposal
Generate recommendations for process improvement and organizational fitness for a selected organization in the form of a 6– 8-page proposal that is targeted for its management team.
Note: The assessments in this course build upon each other, so you are strongly encouraged to complete them in a sequence.
Health care leaders function within a complex, high-risk environment where errors can lead to injury and death. The goal of any health care leader is to assess and manage risk, while concurrently promoting a culture of patient safety.
By successfully completing this assessment, you will demonstrate your proficiency in the following course competencies and assessment criteria:
- Competency 1: Conduct an environmental assessment to identify quality- and risk-management priorities for a health care organization.
- Analyze existing organizational structures, mission, and vision.
- Competency 3: Analyze the process and outcomes of a care quality- or risk-management issue.
- Provide macro-level discussion on finances, internal processes, learning and growth, and also customer satisfaction.
- Competency 4: Analyze applicable legal and ethical institution-based values as they relate to quality assessment.
- Convey the organization’s values through an ethical, organizational, and directional strategy to impact the needed changes for quality improvement.
- Recommend evidence-based and best practices for monitoring and improving discussion.
- Competency 5: Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for professionals in health care administration.
- Communicate information and ideas accurately, including reference citations and correct grammar.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.