EXP 105 Discussion 2
Metacognitive activities, such as this discussion and the Metacognitive Forums, can help you reflect on your own learning and develop higher-order thinking. As you complete this discussion, you may realize you were not always aware of how and why your thoughts corresponded with your actions in the past. Pausing to analyze why you’re doing what you’re doing can help you improve the final quality of your work.
Write: In complete sentences and a minimum of 250 words, address the following:
- Assess your progress as an intentional learner by considering each metacognitive step: mulling, connecting, rehearsing, attending, expressing, assessing, reflecting, and revisiting.
- Which step do you use with ease? Describe how you use it.
- Which step is most challenging for you to use? Why?
- Which step do you skip over or ignore completely? Why?
- Imagine someone asks, “What kind of student are you?” How would you answer? What would they observe about your study techniques? Consider things such as the following: engagement with course resources (textbook, video, articles, Instructor Guidance, announcements), how often you log in to class, participation in discussion forums, approach to taking quizzes, etc.
- Now imagine that same person asks, “What kind of student would you like to be?” List three specific things you are doing to become the student you want to be.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.