English – Write My Paper Today
Instructions: Now it is time to develop a topic outline for your argumentative work.
- Select one of the following writing prompts:
- Are emojis beneficial or destructive to communication?
- Is age a major factor in college success?
- Is a college degree worth its price, since you will have student loans by the time you graduate?
- Has the use of technology affected the development of human intelligence?
- Do introductory courses, such as foreign language, history, algebra, etc. help college students to become more prepared for their degree?
- Is college for everybody?
- Internet ethics: Do online ethics need to be strict?
- Research the issue selected.
- The issue you select should be researchable, arguable, and supported by credible sources in 2-3 pages.
- Think of three points of discussion that will hold together your meaningful argument.
- Use the information from your research to develop a topic outline. Create an outline following these steps:
- In Microsoft Word, outlines are also called multilevel lists. The following steps show how to write a new outline from scratch.
- Click Home and, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Multilevel List.
- Choose an outline style from the List Library. Point to each outline style in the library to view all the levels for the style.
- Start typing to begin the list. Press Enter when you finish the line to start a new line.
- To start a new list level, press the Tab key and begin typing.
- Press Enter to return to the previous list level.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.