English language learners (ELLs) KEY EVENTS
Based on key legislation pertaining to English language learners (ELLs) from Pennsylvania and from your readings, create a brochure or newsletter to be used to inform parents in your community about English immersion policies and programs. Include the following:
- Historical developments that led to the policies regarding the role of English in their children’s classrooms.
- Pros for the English immersion program in the community or school you have chosen.
- At least two websites that enable parents to get additional information about the English immersion programs that parents would need to know about.
- A description of the characteristics of a relevant English immersion program in terms of instructional strategies, time spent in the classroom with other ELL students, and time spent in regular classrooms with native speakers. You can find this information on the Arizona Department of Education website or from the Department of Education website of your state.
- Definitions for any terms that parents would need to know.
READING REFERENCE -Two-Way Immersion Education: The Basics,” located on the Center for Applied Linguistics website
“Two-Way Bilingual Immersion (TWBI) Program” video on YouTube.
GCU style is not required, but solid academic writing is expected.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.