Discussion Reply!!! About 50 words – Write My Paper Today
- What suggestions do you have for your classmates on their network cabling?
- Are there any other suggestions for what they should consider for their equipment setup?
As someone who just started working from home for the first time ever this year, this is kind of fun to do.
- Where are you moving to for your new work-from-home position? Which ISPs are available at this location? Which do you pick and why?
- I will be moving to Dallas, Texas, where there are a few ISP options available, such as Fios, Cox and Xfinity. I will be using a trusted nationwide company, Xfinity. I am using them because I have experience with their speeds and reliability; if necessary, there are download speeds up to 1200mbps(megabytes per second) available, which is more than enough to work from my home (Xfinity). Xfinity also has wonderful customer support and great deals on their services.
- What equipment do you need for your work-from-home position? What does your ISP provide? What does your employer provide? What do you need to provide?
- I will need two monitors, a high-quality router, a desktop, a laptop, desk and chair, wireless headset, HDMI cables, surge protectors, and a keyboard and mouse. My ISP is providing my router only. My new job is supplying me with the laptop, monitors, keyboard and mouse and headset. Everything else, I will purchase myself.
- What types of network cabling will you be using and with which devices?
- I’ll use an ethernet cable for the tower of the desktop and CAT5 for the router. Everything else will be wireless aside from power cables and HDMI for the monitors.
- How do you determine the IP addresses on your devices?
- The IP address can either be found in settings in the “About Device” section or in the command prompt.
- How will you set up equipment in your office in your new home? Will you be using wireless or hard wire for your network connection? What else should be considered?
- I’ll have a large L-shaped desk and have the monitors sitting side by side on one part with the desktop tower and modem on one of the desk shelves for hardwiring, and the laptop on the other side. The desktop will be hardwired, but the laptop will be wireless. Both will be connected to a VPN for added security with two-factor authentication.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.