Collecting Primary Data Using Questionnaires PPT
The chart you select to represent your data will be influenced by many factors. Kirk (2016) has put each chart into the five main families below:
- Categorical: Comparing categories and distributions of quantities values
- Hierarchical: Charting part-to-whole relationships and hierarchies
- Relational: Graphing relationships to explore correlations and connections
- Temporal: Showing trends and activities over time
- Spatial: Mapping spatial patterns through overlays and distortions
Select a chart type from the text and discuss what the chart is used for and why you selected it. (The author has included a lot of different chart types in our course book)
Kirk, A. (2016). Data Visualization: A Handbook for Data Driven Design (p. 50). SAGE Publications.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.