BUS 302 Management Concepts Week 6- Complementary Partners
Assignment 2: Complementary Partners
Due Week 6 and worth 200 points
Imagine you are working with a partner to plan and host a workshop on leadership. There will be 100 people attending. Within this assignment you will be creating a document that discusses the main components of leadership and corporate culture.
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Address a key leadership trait that can assist in managing conflict.
- Discuss a tool or strategy a leader can adopt for improving communication within the organization.
- Describe some methods for motivating employees and improving behaviors within the workplace.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Describe the primary functions of management (planning, organizing, leading, controlling) and the associated skills, tools, and theoretical approaches that can be used to accomplish these functions.
- Explain the principal theories of leadership and motivation, and describe the fundamental considerations in managing and motivating individual and group behavior.
- Describe actions to improve communications, manage conflict, develop strong organizational culture, and improve the ethical behavior in organizations.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in management concepts.
- Write clearly and concisely about management concepts using proper writing mechanics.
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.