There are many psychological approaches to addressing social problems (e.g., clinical, developmental, cognitive, phenomenological, neurobiological, behavioral). The social psychological approach is only one among many. Given that this is a social psychology course, the final paper requires evidence of your mastery of the theories and research you’ve studied over these past 11 weeks.
Your task is, therefore, (1) to review the social psychological literature that pertains to a given social problem of your choice; (2) to identify gaps in that literature that need to be studied; and (3) to identify a potential research question that needs to be studied so that you may add to the literature and advance knowledge that can benefit society.
- Select and describe a social problem in your field of interest.
- Explain why you selected the social problem.
- Research at least five journal articles related to the social problem.
- Describe two gaps in the literature related to the social problem you selected in which you could develop further research and justify your selection.
- Through a social psychology lens, develop a research question that a social psychologist might use to conduct research.
Fiske, S. T. (2014). Social beings: Core motives in social psychology. (3rd ed.). Hoboken, NJ: Wiley.
Sandberg, J., & Alvesson, M. (2011). Ways of constructing research questions: Gap spotting or problemization? Organization, 18(1), 23–44.
Attached is what I have completed so far, please add on to what has already been written
We offer the best custom essay writing services at an affordable rate. We have done this assignment before, we can also do it for you.